Traditional Italian style rice dish, bypassing the traditional labour involved. One of our most universally enjoyed products. Pairs well with everything.
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 22 mins
- 1 pkg. Untamed Feast Porcini Risotto
- 3 ½ TBSP butter or olive oil
- ½ C onion, diced (optional)
- ¼ C of white wine (optional)
- 1 ¾ C water
- ¼ C fresh Parmesan Cheese, grated (optional)
- Heat butter or oil in a pot. Sauté onion.
- Add entire package to pot and stir to coat while lightly toasting. Add wine and stir as it evaporates.
- Add water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 18 minutes.
- Turn off heat and let sit 2-4 minutes. Add cheese, stir, serve immediately.
Instant Pot Directions
- Use the sauté function and follow steps 1 & 2 on the back of the package.
- Add the water, place lid on, and set to pressure cook 5 mins.
- Use Quick release, add cheese if using, stir. Let sit for 2 mins before serving.