Smoked Mushroom Risotto
Lazy, gourmet paella style rice dish. Bold flavour... like really bold. Pairs well with sausage (spicy is 'nicey'), chicken, tempeh, fish, or veggies. Gluten-Free... flavour-full!
Prep time: 3 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
- 1 pkg. Untamed Feast Smoked Chanterelle Risotto with Sundried Tomato
- 2 TBSP butter or olive oil
- ½ C onion, diced (optional)
- ¼ C of red wine (optional)
- Heat butter or oil in a pot. Sauté onion.
- Add entire package to pot. On medium heat, stir to coat while lightly toasting. Add wine and stir as it evaporates.
- Add water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Turn off heat, fluff with a fork, and let sit 2-4 minutes. Serve immediately.
Instant Pot Directions
- Use the sauté function and follow steps 1 & 2 on the back of the package.
- Add the water, place lid on, and set to pressure cook 5 mins.
- Use slow release. Stir. Let sit for 2 mins before serving.
Hi is this gluten free, celiac friendly?:)
Leave a comment