This recipe is how to burger patties with MushrooMeat. You'll get 4 large patties or 6 regular size. The ideal way to do this is with an egg or two, or substitute as a binder helps with flipping. Cast iron pan or electric griddle work best. When using a bar-b-q, we suggest using a grill sheet, pan, or basket.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 - 15 mins
Yields: 4 - 6 servings
- 1pkg Untamed Feast MushrooMeat
- 1 1/4C boiling water
- 1-2 eggs or egg subtitute
- 1 TBSP of oil, plus extra for frying
- Add contents of bag to a large bowl. Mix well. Add boiling water. Mix well. Form into a large ball. Let sit for 8 minutes. (This will begin the cooking process).
- Add beaten egg(s) and oil. Mix well.
- Make 4 equal sized balls and form into burger patties. Fry in an oiled, non-stick pan, on medium heat for 5 minutes per side or until golden.