One of the most desired wild mushrooms in the world. The morel’s earthy flavour and meaty texture require little enhancement. Dried morels offer concentrated flavour that will elevate pasta, compliment meat, and inspire vegetarian entrées.
Chaga is a conk that grows mainly on birch trees and is revered for its *antioxidant power; the highest of any food source. It makes a smooth, dark, delicious tea that supports the immune system. As satisfying as something rich and sweet yet neither rich nor sweet, Chaga also makes a great substitute for your caffeine and sugar fixes.
Learn more about Chaga
This is 100% wild, Canadian harvested from white birch.
A premium blend of the best mushrooms that the season has to offer. Unlike other mushroom mixes, Untamed Feast’s Forest Blend is truly wild and from the forest. No cheap fillers and no varieties that are farmed or grown. Create an exceptional soup, risotto, pasta, or meat pairing from our Forest Blend.
- Package contains a booklet of recipes inside
- Product is non-perishable
- 20g or more.
- Ingredients:Wild Mushrroms including but not limited to: porcini, morel, lobster, chanterelle, pine, hedgehog. (boletus edulis, hypomyces lactifluorum, morchella conica, cantharellus cibarius, tricholoma magnivelare).
Untamed Feast Northern Wild Rice grows naturally on the lakes and rivers of the Canadian Boreal forests. This is a premium grain that is broader, longer, and richer in hue than other wild rice. It has a deep nutty flavour that requires little enhancement.
- Try it for breakfast with maple syrup and nuts
- Cook it with broth for a simple savoury side dish or summer salad.
Inspired by Thai coconut curry (but not too spicey). Just add a can of coconut milk and water and you have a delicious East meets west rice dish that pairs well with a chicken, fish, prawns, or tofu, or pork.
- ready in 22 minutes
- serves 4
Ingredients: Thai jasmine rice, wild morel mushrooms, sea salt, raw cane sugar, porcini mushrooms, spices (lemongrass, galangal, garlic, onion, white pepper, cumin, coriander, turmeric, red chili, lime leaf).
A mediterranean inspired chanterelle mushroom side dish that has beautiful colour and big, bold flavour. Mildly spicey, with a sundried tomato tang and our signature alder smoked chanterelle mushrooms.
- Serves 4
- Ready in 25 mins.
- Pairs perfectly with spicy chorizo, chicken, or roasted or bbq’d vegetable skewers
- Ingredients: Italian style rice, alder smoked chanterelle mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, spices (onions flakes, sea salt, raw cane sugar, wild nettle, parsley flakes, paprika, turmeric, garlic, porcini powder, chili pepper, white pepper).
The secret to a great wild mushroom soup is great wild mushrooms. This soup mix contains a blend of hand-harvested, fire-dried wild mushrooms that are not farmed or cultivated, so they’ve got more flavour and more nutrients.
- Just add some basic ingredients and you’ll be savouring a light yet rich tasting wild take on a traditional European soup.
- Serves 4
- Ready in 16 mins
- Serve with a scrumptious loaf of fresh bread
Ingredients: Potato flakes, wild mushrooms (porcini, morel, chanterelle), spices (onion, garlic, bay leaf, sea salt, parsley, wild nettle, white pepper).